Welcome to Back in Motion Chiropractic! We have been dedicated to providing GENTLE, high quality chiropractic care and personal attention to our patients for the past 23 years. We use leading edge APPLIED KINESIOLOGY with LOW FORCE adjustments. In our office, you as an individual, or your family will discover not only a true wellness lifestyle, and relief from pain, but overall good health. We are convinced that after one visit you will see why chiropractic is a SAFE and EFFECTIVE alternative to not only back surgery and other physical ailments, but for health issues as well, which has become a huge problem because of the NUTRIENT DEPLETED and TOXIC world we now live in.
We begin with a thorough examination and assessment of your areas of concern, as well as carefully consider your health history. Only after this initial examination will we offer a recommended course of treatment. Any radiological studies you may have had will also be helpful. Based on the analysis of your initial examination using Applied Kinesiolgy, your treatment could consist of GENTLE low force chiropractic adjustments with a combination of either; muscle therapies, therapeutic massage, disc decompression, rehabilitation, or nutritional support.
We are thrilled to offer many different aspects of chiropractic care. Please take a moment to enjoy our website. Check out the Big Idea video and Chiropractic Facts page. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us. Dr. Lynch is always available to answer any questions you may have.
- Chiropractic is the #1 Choice in Alternative Healthcare.
- 85% of Americans will suffer incapacitating low back pain in their lifetime.
- 40% of Americans with back pain lasting more than two weeks will go to a chiropractor.
- 6.8% of the population suffers from back pain at any given time.
- Chiropractic is the second largest primary health care provider in the western world.
Web MD reported on a study of research data over a 4 year period taken from nearly two million patients – 700,000 patients were on a healthcare plan that included chiropractic care compared to ONE MILLION patients on a health care plan that did NOT include chiropractic care. After following 1.7 million patients for 4 years here are the results:
- Chiropractic cut the cost of treating back pain by 28% compared to those who did not have chiropractic care.• Back surgeries were reduced by 32% - that is 1 in every 3 people.
- One third less surgeries which reduced hospitalization by 41%.
- This study reported on Web MD found the satisfaction rate with chiropractic to be 95%!!!